Thursday 30 August 2007

I’m all about ice packs today. I went to the chiropractor last night for some readjustments and my lower back is very, very sore. Apparently it’s inflamed too, which is great because I thought my bum was just fat!

This weekend I played in a concert; one of the pieces we played was ‘Earth Cry’ by Peter Sculthorpe, for orchestra and didgeridoo. I would happily recommend that you listen to that (though if you’re in North Sydney, don’t bother trying to borrow the recording from the library just yet because I have it!) It’s a wonderful piece and I was quite moved by the composer’s thoughtful foreword.

3 comments:

Rosanna said...

Pleased to hear about your bum not actually being big, but really just swollen (so funny!)

I hope your back clears up... hmm, I had a sore back for awhile and did a lot of swimming. It really helped.

Sprite said...

I always think, swimming is such a hassle - all that showering and hair washing and stuff! But it's a nice idea. Just floating in water and being weightless. My whole body would love me for that.

Rosanna said...

It is such a pain - but it is so relaxing. I promise!