Sunday 6 January 2008

A Quick Hello from England

It's been a very long time since I wrote, but I am still alive and well and in England. I haven't had a chance to sit at a computer and blog since I got here, believe it or not, but I do have new subject matter, including:

1. My fantastic Japanese airport hotel room - especially the magic toilet!

2. My brother's psycho girlfriend, who's managed to alienate most of the family;

3. How much I love English sales shopping (ok, maybe I won't bore you with that one - but I have lots of trophies!).

4. Pressure to fulfil myself by dumping the Man and finding a man who wants babies.

But you'll just have to wait. Because I'm in a cafe/bar/internet cafe right now and if I stay much longer I may end up killing this little boy who's running up and down the place and back talking his mother. Kids.

No comments: