Tuesday 18 December 2007

Blighter's Rock**

Now, I realize my blog hasn’t exactly been overflowing with quality material this past two weeks. This is because I’ve been busy at work, and anyway, all I can think about right now is my imminent trip to England for Christmas, and I don’t think anyone else is going to be as blown away by my shopping plans as I am, so it’s best not to write anything.

I hope to have way more to blog about once I’m on the road. Already, I’m researching synonyms for ‘freezing’ and ‘exhausted’ in preparation so I can maintain the rich literary style you’ve come to expect from me. According to The Blog Readability Test you need a high school education to understand this blog, and I’d hate to let standards slip. Wouldn’t want just any old man and his dog reading this.

So yes, Christmas lunch on Wednesday afternoon, then take-off on Thursday morning. I can’t wait!

**Can you figure out what I mean by this?

No comments: