Tuesday 20 November 2007

I'm Back

How do you know when you’re bored in a meeting? When you’re praying for a family emergency to give you an excuse to leave. That is how boring my entire week was last week.

Yes, I know I’ve been offline for a while. It was a special time at work. Three days of presentations in the accursed PowerPoint and coma inducing boredom. You know the sort of thing. The seconds passed like ice ages. At one point I was almost expecting an Epiphany of some sort, like in those religions where you empty your mind of all things and meet God.

Yes, I spent last week in the company of the dullest people on Earth.

I am still in recovery. Hopefully there won’t be any long-term psychological damage, but it maybe a while before I’m back in my old blogging routine.

No comments: