Saturday 8 March 2008

Pencils Ahoy!

It's been all hands on deck here at the Stationery Cabinet. I have been very, very busy. Some days I have been working through lunch and not leaving until six. Until six, I tell you! I am tempted to set my e-mails to out of office just so that everyone will sod off and leave me alone.

I'm also a bit sick. I can't seem to get enough sleep, and when I do have an early night I have lurid dreams (thank you, RSPCA Rescue) and keep waking up in the night. It doesn't help when Kitty claws me with a playful "Mow?", shocking me out of dream sleep in the belief that the Man and are being knifed by home invaders.

Here's hoping that next week will be better - ie, I'll have bugger-all to do, and can spend my afternoons in the gym admiring myself like I used to before I got so busy.

Have a good weekend!

No comments: