Monday 27 October 2008

Bad Food Experiences

'Faeces in Gelato' - this is one headline which pertains to the charming news story that broke yesterday, on the grisly allegation by a family that they were served ICE CREAM WITH HUMAN FAECES SMEARED ON IT at the Coogee Bay Hotel. The funny thing is, I was at the Coogee Bay Hotel yesterday and saw the news crew. I didn't know what the story was about, but luckily I didn't have any shitty ice cream (I was there to use their ever lovely toilets - thanks, CBH.) Anyway, this story is CONSTANTLY on the news, and the news is always on in our house, and I feel a bit disgusted every time I hear it.

And talking of disgusting...I blearily thudded my way into the kitchen first thing this morning, and as usual, blindly grabbed the nearest vessel of water which had been proving nicely since the night before. As I was greedily gulping it down, my peripheral vision caught a glimpse of all this black detritus at the bottom of the glass. I sprayed water everywhere as I realised the water was full of ants. Eeeeeuwwww!!!

So anyway, that's enough yuck for one 24 hours.

No comments: